You may remember me doing my Valentine’s Wishlist last year? Well it was fun, so I have decided to bring it back again! To be honest, it is probably going to be quite similar to last year, as I can’t say my tastes have changed that much!1) Flowers I think most girls want flowers on Valentine’s day! And pink roses are still my all time favourite! My favourite way of having flowers is just having a bunch of one type, nothing fancy, nothing distracting, and then in a glass vase…
2) Perfume Perfume is one of my favourite thing to collect, I’m not such a signature fragrance person, more of a fragrance for every occasion or mood! One which I have had my eye on recently is Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium.
3) Fortnum and Mason Hamper So this is not really a realistic thing to put on my list, but I will anyway! I absolutely love Fortnum and Mason, and when I saw they were doing Valentine’s Hampers, I had to put it on my list!
4) Lush Bath Goodies This is always my favourite seasonal collection! I adore lush, and there is nothing better than a lovely long soak in the bath catching up on vlogs or Netflix! My favourite products are the Unicorn Horn, Blue Skies and White Fluffy Clouds, Rose Jam Bubbleroon, Lover Lamp and Butterball.
5) Spa Break So this is more of a joint experience, but I would love to go away with my boyfriend over night! My favourite Hotel and Spa is Thornton Hall on the Wirral (not far from Liverpool). Their massages are incredible and they have a full thermal suite, the snow cave is awesome, bizarre and cold.
6) Ladurée Macarons These are my favourite macarons ever, I first had Ladurée macarons about 5 years ago in Paris (if you want to know how I find my favourite places, have a look at my Parisian Inspiration post) and I have never found any others as good. If you follow my Instagram you might see them appear when I go on holiday – if there is a Ladurée in the vicinity, you can be sure I would find it! Also there is Ladurée in London, so I usually try and pick up some macarons when I am there!
I hope this post gives you some inspiration! Keep an eye out for part two at the weekend, where I will be doing a gift guide for men!Lots of love